Self care is important for your mental and physical health. It is important that you learn to invest in YOU. Self care is about giving yourself permission to pamper you so you can live life on your terms. Self care is important for your mental and physical health.
It is important that you learn to invest in YOU. Self care is about giving yourself permission to pamper you so you can live life on your terms. When you are mentally and physically rested you will have a better outlook on life and be more productive. Your immune system will thank you too.
My 25 tips below will get you started on the transformation journey of investing in you and your mental and physical wellbeing.
1. Read a book.
2. Paint your nails.
3. Listen to a book on tape.
5. Write in a journal.
6. Sip your favorite beverage.
7. Snuggle with your spouse.
8. Watch mindless television without feeling guilty.
9. Take your ironing to the dry cleaners.
10. Bake cookies or brownies.
11. Wake up early and sip your coffee while sitting outside listening to the birds.
12. Wear your sexiest bra and panties; don’t save them for a special occasion.
13. Take a nap.
14. Lay on the beach and just listen to the waves.
15. Eat dessert for dinner.
16. Talk on the phone with your friends
17. Rediscover your artsy side and complete a craft project.
18. Go to lunch and a movie with girlfriends.
19. Take your spouse to a Bed and Breakfast in a nearby town for the entire weekend.
20. Turn off your cell phone for an entire day.
21. Limit the amount of time you check your email.
22. Learn to say “NO” to requests that you really don’t want to indulge.
23. Listen to your gut instinct and follow its advice.
24. Only wear clothing that makes you feel beautiful and special.
25. Invest in YOU…hire a Coach.