Have you ever wondered why some people have radiant and blooming skin and you don’t? Could they be harbouring some kind of skin care secret? Keeping your skin radiant and healthy is actually pretty elementary.
Let me tell you some ways on how you can avoid dull skin countenance and achieve healthy and radiant skin:
1. Get lots of sleep. You can’t hide bad skin caused by lack of sleep. Sleep is essential for the repair of damaged tissues. This is also necessary for the production of growth hormones and neurotransmitters that work in normalizing dermis functions. Sleeping can immediately put a glow on your skin.
But sleeping is more than just the number of hours lying on your mattress. You should have relaxed, blissful and uninterrupted sleep. Fretful sleep is still not good for your health. This can make you look tired and haggard when you wake up the next morning.
2. Eat an apple for dessert during your last meal of the day. This enhances digestive functions. It is also capable of removing toxins from your system. Toxins slow down the essential functions of your dermis. Apples also contain nutrients that can make skin softer and smoother.
3. Moisturize your skin. This is not just about applying your moisturizer for the sake of moisturizing your skin. You have to relax and take the time in letting your skin absorb the moisturizer.
Look for a product that contains potent natural ingredients such as CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Nano Lipobelle HEQ10. CynergyTK improves the production of collagen. How so? This ingredient supplies functional keratin. This is a kind of protein responsible for collagen regeneration. Phytessence Wakame is a type of sea kelp that can prevent the sudden decline of hyaluronic acid. This acid is necessary for the lubrication of collagen. Nano Lipobelle HEQ10 can protect you from free radicals. It is an antioxidant that can get rid of harmful free radicals.
4. Use a natural exfoliating scrub. Twice a week, scrub your skin with lemon juice, honey and brown sugar mixture. This mixture can slough off dead skin cells. Accumulated dead skin cells make skin look rough and flaky.
5. Increase your intake of berries. Berries are rich in antioxidants. As mentioned earlier, antioxidants fight harmful free radicals. They prevent cellular damage and inflammation.
6. Exercise to boost production of endorphins. Endorphins are hormones that immediately lift gloomy feelings away. This immediately makes your skin look healthy and radiant.